LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

yogesh (business)     16 December 2008

land aquasition

my land is aquired by maharashtra govt about 6 yrs ago , but some tenancy matter was created in it , now t govt is not giving me my payment & my land is in name of govt . can govt give me my land till my tenancy matter is solved ??

is there any law to help me to get either my land or my payment of undisputed land ?

Learning

9 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     17 December 2008

yes. better to meet a lawyer to show with your original documents.

yogesh (business)     17 December 2008

sir , i had filed a case in mumbai high court to get t money of un disputed land but govt officials said they cannot give me my payment until t tenancy matter is solved , hence court told my laywer to withdraw t case

siddu (Advocate)     18 December 2008

The Govt has to aquire your land in accordance with the land acquisition Act, by issuing notification. The matter is that for what purpose the Govt had aquired is to be known first. You please clear this to me.

sanjeev murthy desai (Advocate)     31 December 2008

Mr. Yogesh,

please clarify the tenancy created before notification or after notification,

You should follow the Hon'ble Mumbai High Court Order.

It is betterway to solve your problem.

sanjeev desai

RAKHI BUDHIRAJA ADVOCATE (LAWYER AT BUDHIRAJA & ASSOCIATES SUPREME COURT OF INDIA)     31 December 2008

I do agree with Mr. Desai,

yogesh (business)     02 January 2009

tenency matter was created at t time when i was about to recive my award of my land , which is still in name of my family . tenant had no connection with land ether during notification nor his name is included in t award given by govt of maharashtra. but still we were told that if we wanted to take award some part of it will be given to t tenant ?

yogesh (business)     02 January 2009

my 12 acers of land has been acquired , tenancy case is on 4 acers , we requested t govt officials to release t payment of remaning 8 acers in which there is no tenancy mater & hold t remaining ammount till t mater is solved . But t govt officials rejected our request saying there is a tenancy case going on . now its about 6 years  but there is no improvement in matter . now we r landless & without money

Sushil Kumar Bhatia (Advocate)     02 January 2009

dear yogesh,

your concept is not clear ,moreover,if you are lease holder in govt land then you will be entitled for award against acqisition,explain your query thoroughly.

Sushil Kumar Bhatia (Advocate)     03 January 2009

Kindly see the citation."All India Acqusition & Compensation Cases 2004(1)page 183< Supreme Court> Brij Bihari Sahai(D)through Lrs etc. V/s State of Uttar Pradesh.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register