Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

c.m.harish (Manager)     09 May 2011

minor daughter rights on mothers property

Dear all members

i am a minor girl child of 8 years,My grand father (my mothers father)is not giving propeties to my mother stating that it is not a ancestor property or a joint family properties but it is my self aquired properties.(required 4 generation for ancestor properties)

my greater grandfather & greater grandmother purchased properties after their death my grand father received the propety. he is having only 2 daughters(my mother & her sister) & no sons.They have sold some land & sites.he wants give all propertis to my aunty(my mothers sister)

Question:

1.as a minor can i file a suit on my grand fathers properties ?

2.what is the share i can ask for suit ?

3.on which basis ican file a suit as ancestor properties/joint family properties/co-porcener or any?

4.did this property is ancetrol proeprty to me since i am compleating 4 generations ?

regards

ganavi

Learning

4 Replies

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     09 May 2011

What is the date of birth of your mother and some details is required to advise y;ou.

Dear rajeev,

1.My greater grand fataher(GGF) & his minor brother taken share of ancestor properties jointly of life time of their father in 1940s.

2.My GGF & Greater grand mother(GGM) purchased properties in their namesfrom 1941 to 1947 may be from the nuclues of ancestor & jointly family income.

3.my Grand father (GF) recived the properies at 1989 after their death GGF in (1974) & GGM in (1978) .

4.My GF has 2 daughter, (Mother:DOb-1979, Married-2003) & ( Her sister :married -2006,she is a lawer misuing her educational qualification.She is acquired & selling the properties sites & lands& enjoying the income.

5.My GF wants to give all the properties of my GGF & GGM to my Mothers sister. Since it is not a ancestrol & joint family properties.He stats that it is a self acired properties.

Regards

Ganavi

Dear rajeev,

1.My greater grand fataher(GGF)  father has 2 wife.My GGF & his minor brother taken share of ancestor properties jointly ( first wife share)of life time of their father in 1940s at  A-village.The partition deed executed by a unregistered document.

2.My GGF & Greater grand mother(GGM) purchased properties in their name from 1941 to 1947 may be from the nuclues of ancestor & jointly family income at A-village & B-Village.

3.My Grand father (GF) & His Brother jointly  received the properties of  B-village in year  1989. After their death GGF in (1974) & GGM in (1978) . Both received the only puchased property at B-Villageof their GGF & GGM.

And GGF brother receives some of the registered properties of GGF at A-Village & Ancestrol properties of their father.

4.My GF has 2 daughter,1. (Mother:DOb-1979, Married-2003) & 2.( Her sister :married -2006,she is a lawer misusing her educational qualification).She has acquired & selling the properties sites & lands& enjoying the income.

5.My GF wants to give all the properties of my GGF & GGM to my Mothers sister. Since it is not a ancestrol(Required 4 generations)  & joint family properties.He stats that it is a self acqired properties received from inheritance.

so please tell me that as a minor i have a rights on above properties of GGM & GGF and also inform me that this are Ancestrol/Joint/co-parcener properties to me.

Regards

Ganavi

Dear all members,

1.My greater grand fataher(GGF)  father had 2 wife.My GGF & his minor brother taken share ancestor properties  & cash Rs 435  [instead of house] jointly ( first wife share)  during the  life time of their father in 1940s at  A-village.The partition deed executed by a unregistered document.

2.My GGF & Greater grand mother(GGM) purchased properties in their name from 1941 to 1947 may be from the nuclues of ancestor & jointly family income at A-village & B-Village.

3.My Grand father (GF) & His Brother jointly  received the properties at  B-village in year  1989. After their death GGF in (1974) & GGM in (1978) . Both received the only Registered  property at B-Village of  their GGF & GGM.(Oraly with out any partition documents)

4.And GGF brother receives some of the registered properties of GGF at A-Village & Ancestrol properties  of their father at A- village. .(Oraly with out any patition documents)

5.My GF has 2 daughter,1. (Mother:DOb-1979, Married-2003) & 2.( Her sister :married -2006,she is a lawer misusing her educational qualification).She has acquired & selling the properties sites & lands& enjoying the income.

6.My GF wants to give all the properties of my GGF & GGM to my Mothers sister. Since it is not a ancestrol(Required 4 generations)  & joint family properties.He stats that it is a self acqired properties received from inheritance.

so please tell me that as a minor i have a rights on above properties of GGM & GGF and also inform me that this are Ancestrol/Joint/co-parcener properties to me.Since i am compleating 4 genrations.

Regards

Ganavi

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register