Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

jaya prakash p (clerk)     17 April 2011

inter religion marriage

hi

i am Prakash, i am gradute and work for vijaya bank. Rani, she is my college mate, we r in love since college, now, even she works for same bank. now we want to marry eachother, we told this to our parents, they said no. the reasons r, she is a christian, belongs to sc, and i am hindu, belongs to bc-b. now we decided to get married through arya samaj, hoping that they provide a certificate, which protects us from any legal proceedings that our parents take over us. will that cerftificate protect us from legal actions? after this, registration of marriage in registrar office is necessary? please guide me, what necessary steps to be taken to keep ourselfes and our jobs safe. and one more thing is we r still in probation period, in jobs. does this matter affect to our jobs?

Learning

7 Replies

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     18 April 2011

will that cerftificate protect us from legal actions? ---   YOU ARE DOING NOTHING ILLEGAL. YOU MAY GO ON ARYA SAMAJ MARRIAGE. IT IS FULLY A LEGAL MARRIAGE.

ALSO  YOU MAY GET MARRIED UNDER SPECIAL MARRIAGE ACT.

I HAVE A DOUBT THAT THE ARYA SAMAJI MAY CONVERT THE CHRISTIAN  GIRL TO HINDUISM, WHICH MAY BE OBJECTIONABLE TO THE GIRL. GET IT CLEAR BEFORE GOING MARRIAGE CEREMONY.

after this, registration of marriage in registrar office is necessary?  ---   NOT NECESSARY. ALSO  YOU MAY GET MARRIED UNDER SPECIAL MARRIAGE ACT.  THIS IS MORE FIT IN YOUR CASE.

please guide me, what necessary steps to be taken to keep ourselfes and our jobs safe. ---   YOU ARE ALREADY IN SAFE SIDE.  MARRIAGE IGNORING THE CASTE AND RELIGION WILL STRENGTHEN THE INDIA. YOU ARE WELLCOME.

and one more thing is we r still in probation period, in jobs. does this matter affect to our jobs?   ---   NO PROBLEM. IF YOU FACE ANY PROBLEM, POST IT IN THIS  CLUB.

1 Like

jaya prakash p (clerk)     18 April 2011

sir

if we dont get married under special marriage act, will that be a problem. because we dont have that much time to register for that, her parents has arranged her marriage on 28th this month, is there any way to get it done immediately? and one more thing is she is not changing her religion, even i am not asking her to. is that necessary to convert to other religion? but she is willing to get married in hindu style.

jaya prakash p (clerk)     18 April 2011

sir

if we dont get married under special marriage act, will that be a problem. because we dont have that much time to register for that, her parents has arranged her marriage on 28th this month, is there any way to get it done immediately? and one more thing is she is not changing her religion, even i am not asking her to. is that necessary to convert to other religion? but she is willing to get married in hindu style.

if we dont get married under special marriage act, will that be a problem --- no.

her parents has arranged her marriage on 28th this month, is there any way to get it done immediately? --- TALK TO ARYA SAMAJ MANDIR. ASK THEM, HOW EARLY THEY CAN PERFOM IT?

is she is not changing her religion, even i am not asking her to. is that necessary to convert to other religion?-- IT DEPENDS UPON ARYA SAMAJIST. MOST PROBABBLY THEY WILL TRY TO CONVERT.

she is willing to get married in hindu style. --- THEN CONVERSION TO HINDUISM NO MATTER TO HER.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register