LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

walia (student)     12 April 2011

Family Matter relating ti INLAWS of a GIRL

hiii everyone... urgently need your help..i hav a friend whose sister was married 2 year back but her in-laws are very cruel....They always beat her and ask her to bring money from her home as her husband doesn't work and remain free...girls both parents (mother and father) are dead so she has no money as a result of which she was forced to leave her husband home by in-laws and snatched baby from her who is of 1 year only. kindly tell me how can we help the girl lawfully and teach her in-laws and husband a lesson. i waiting for your answer..thnxs in advance

Learning

7 Replies

M.Sheik Mohammed Ali (advocate)     12 April 2011

as per Domestic Violent Act who one never throught her matrimonial home, if she through from home you can file case against DV act, and cruelty done you can file 498A IPC and maintanence 125CRPC, file here mentioned section against her in-laws, and husband.

1 Like

walia (student)     12 April 2011

and what will be the punishment for her inlaws and husband?? Moreover how much money a girl will recevie from her husband and inlaws for herself and for her child....???

(Guest)

no money as he has no job.

But you can send her back to her matrimonial home by filing DV case.

1 Like

hema (law officer)     12 April 2011

contact a good and honest advocate, who cannot be bought by husband's family.  She can get residential accommodation, maintenance for her and custody of the child and also maintenance to the child under various provisions of various Acts.

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     12 April 2011

@ Ld. Sheik

What is the fuzzy logic to file DV as well as S. 125 CrPC ?

@ Hema

How she can get maint. when husband is job less?

@ Author
Unless her husband is having source of income which your friends sister has to establish prime facie under DV and or under S. 125 CrPC whichever forum she chooses to lodge a complaint under how she can get maint. All she is entitled is of residence order and custody of child that also under one Act i.e. DV Act and if she ropes in all In Laws and only if they have assets and from which income is derived then only she can get maint. but that is not mentione dunder your briefs so I am not making a advise on this point though .

@ Others in this post

Is not DV Act has in-built provision for S. 125 CrPC + S. 498a IPC + S. 407 IPC which a MM can apply as Rules at the time of final Judgment if evidences point out so? Then what is the logic to advise this author on multiple forum hunting when he himself says she is literally a destitute having no parents + no roof + not even company of her own child ????

I fail to understand all these fuzzy answers you all give in a haste then say hey I am not a layer wait for ld. advocate here for expert opinion. Either donot reply and if a reply has to be made read the clear legislative intent as per different Family laws bare act reading down and then make a reply is my only complain otherwise I respect you all stature here but that is besides the point.

2 Like

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     21 April 2011

"sanjeevani booti"?

Har marz ki dawa "498a,DV"

Bharat ki ladkiyo kuch bhi karo, 498a/Dv hai na.

SIRF NAAM HI KAFI HAI.

Bharosemand, tikaau. Har pal saath nibhaye. 498a/DV.

Sardi garmi ya barsaat, har mausam me rakhe saath..498a/DV

HA  ...  HA  ...  HA  ...

NO COMMENTS.

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     21 April 2011

" but her in-laws are very cruel....They always beat her and ask her to bring money from her home as her husband doesn't work and remain free...girls both parents (mother and father) are dead so she has no money "

---    THERE IS A GAP IN THE STORY, A GREEDY PERENTS OR MAN WILL NOT CHOOSE SUCH A GIRL, WHO HAS NO MONEY AT HER HOME.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register