LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sudha bala (law based)     22 November 2008

for DJ examination details.

suitable ,detailed, pakka material& information  for DJ examination,& how 2 prepare ,give tips,for the exam and where i download freely from the which web site for total information?

Learning

5 Replies

Natarajan M (Advocate)     24 November 2008

It is very important should state the State

sudha bala (law based)     10 December 2008

thank u sir , but kindly pursue the details as possible as an early ,because exames to b head in short period .so please send me the details .

sudha bala (law based)     10 December 2008

I request u, Any one of the members:--

from  andhra pradesh i am asking  for the dj examination models and required data to attend the exam, so kindly send me the information as possible as an early ,previously i am asking one and half month back ,but still i couldnot get the proper information ,so please send me any one of u.

S M JILANI (n/a)     12 December 2008

Dear Bala, pl. let me know where you are located right now. In A.P or elsewhere, you can mail me to jilan_sm@yahoo.com, to discuss more about the subject.

sudha bala (law based)     15 December 2008

Hello Mr. jilan , I mentioned already about my resionI,I belong to A.Pon ly.   required details for the examination of D.J , where i get  full data to prepare in short period.mainly new concept regarding  written examination .

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register