Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rajesh Kanna A (Team Leader)     29 March 2011

Job on compassionate grounds

Dear Sir,

My mother-in-law was a customs officer and died on duty, when wife was on 5 months old.  And her father left her alone; she was grown-up by her uncle (her mother’s brother).  Now she is jobless and I’m working in a Private BPO sector.  Shall we go for “Job on compassionate grounds?”. 

·         She is going to complete 28 Years old on April 1, 2011.

·         She belongs to FC (Forward Caste).

·         She got two children.

Please guide as.  I’m living in Pondicherry?.  Recently I read a news that

https://www.hidein.me/browse.php?u=Oi8vd3d3LmhpbmR1LmNvbS8yMDExLzAzLzE4L3N0b3JpZXMvMjAxMTAzMTg1ODM1MDgwMC5odG0%3D&b=0&f=norefer

The Madurai Bench of the Madras High Court has come to the rescue of a person, whose application seeking appointment on compassionate grounds.

1.       Please let me know what are steps required to start the process?

2.       What are all the required documents to be produced?

3.       Where to start?

Thanks in advance.

with regards,

Rajesh Kanna A

Learning

3 Replies

Isaac Gabriel (Advocate)     30 March 2011

The indigent circumstances of the family is the criterion.The legal heir cerificate along with the death certificate to be furnished iaongwith  the format prescribed  to be forwarded to the department  where your mother in law worked at the time of her death.If rejected by the department pointing out the timelimit for applying compassionate appointment, then you can file petition and get orders from the court.

Rajesh Kanna A (Team Leader)     31 March 2011

Dear Sir,

I'm listing the other Expert Opinion on the same, received from

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/experts/Job-on-compassionate-grounds-173376.asp

Compassionate ground appointments are meant for providing financial assistance to the family of deceased employer, which the family from due to sudden death of bread earner of the family. This right can be claimed within reasonable time. From the query, it is evident that the claim of claimant in the present case is highly belated and she survived herself during the intervening period. Thus I don't thing, law of compassionate ground appointment will help her.

Please let me know is it possible.  My wife lived without Parent, nobody there to look after her after me.  I'm a private employee.

Thanks in advance.

jyotirmaya behera (advocate)     31 March 2011

every thing have limited duration its batter to take the advice of a gud lawyer. i think now u cant apply for compensation.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register