LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

H. Shah Shah (Proprietor)     22 March 2011

Tenant/Pugree issue

Hi, I need some advise on tenanted /Pugree property.

The landlord has sold the property to a builder who is the new landlord and half of the receipts are in the neame of the deceased person. The new landlord/builder has not collected any rents and is using wrong methods like no parking and cutting cable tv lines and locking terrace.

Can some body help me with  a few queries that i have.

can i demand parking in the compound? do i have a right for parking space?

can the builder start coaching classes on first floor which is residence flats to create nuisance to other residences?

what is the procedure to convert from tenancy to ownership if possible?

i have more queries.

please help me with your valuable inputs.

Learning

5 Replies

Gulshan Tanwar (Advocate)     22 March 2011

You can approach your ARC (Additional Rent Controller) in this regard under the provisions of your State law; as per law, the new owner cannot ask you to vacate the same for the next 5 years and if he does, then action lies against him and regarding his tactics, you can approach a local lawyer who will do the same for you and regarding parking etc... that comes under Easement Rights and under Easement Law, the new builder/ owner can be restrained from doing any acts which are contrary to your rights and usages.

H. Shah Shah (Proprietor)     22 March 2011

thanks for the reply and providing a lead.

can u provide me with the address or contact of the concerned person for bombay area.

bhagwat patil (Property due diligence 9422773303)     23 March 2011

weather the property is situated if it is in maharastra contact.

H. Shah Shah (Proprietor)     23 March 2011

HI

It is in Bombay ( Mumbai ).

bhagwat patil (Property due diligence 9422773303)     26 March 2011

The landlord has sold the property to a builder who is the new landlord and half of the receipts are in the neame of the deceased person. The new landlord/builder has not collected any rents and is using wrong methods like no parking and cutting cable tv lines and locking terrace.

Can some body help me with  a few queries that i have.

can i demand parking in the compound? do i have a right for parking space?

can the builder start coaching classes on first floor which is residence flats to create nuisance to other residences?

what is the procedure to convert from tenancy to ownership if possible?

i have more queries.

please help me with your valuable inputs.

You can park your vehical in uncovered parking.Builder cannot start any commercial activity in residential bldg. ....by signing MOU with owner.are u a protected tenant?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register