LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Muralidharan (Student)     14 March 2011

Am I in trouble?

For a few days I was badly disturbed so eventually and I came to www.lawyersclubindia.com again to sought its advice for my sleepless nights.

I bought a Reliance Netconnect Datacard for Rs 2740 during June 2009. I used it for nearly a year paying huge amounts like Rs 830 per month and they said they will charge Rs 1000  after that one year initial subscripttion. Am just a son of a poor farmer.

But in 2010 there were many players in the market like TATA Docomo who charged only Rs 95 for internet for 6GB(sounds great). So feared about Reliance, I planned to either cancel it or sell it. Finally my uncle itself asked it. So gave to him for just Rs 500. Since the transaction was within the relation, I didnt changed the ownership to him. It still exists in my name. I have changed it from postpaid to prepaid when I sold. 

He also hold 2 of my Uninor SIM that were bought in my name. 

Now what is the probability that I will be in trouble if he misuses my datacard. Now-a-days we both wont speak because he is a too cunning person in all aspect,  especially after the transaction.

The probability that he misuses in my perception is just 1%. 

What if its stolen or he gives to other person and they misuse it. probability is 30-35%

I dont want to force him to change the ownership. Because he might turn angry and fire me, I need to depend on my aunt a lot medically as she is  a nurse.

Do I need to have to think of my Reliance Datacard anymore in my life or I can live with peace in TATA Docomo? 

Thank you.

Learning

6 Replies

G. ARAVINTHAN (Legal Consultant / Solicitor)     14 March 2011

You will be confined for what all wrong he had done. Card is in your name and hence you are responsible

Muralidharan (Student)     15 March 2011

Thank you for the reply. 

saravanan (owner)     16 March 2011

Sir,

Last month Indian bank villupuram branch call tender &auction on 15TH Feb (Nine tractor sales seized from nonpayment farmer tractors)

Auction conducted by LDM villupuram(lead district manger)&LDM pondy

Before submitting tender I ask LDM villupuram how many RC book contains yours then he reply five tractors

I participated the tender I won one tractor 2,41,500(won tractor RC book in bank) ,Tender opened day I paid RS 25,000 totally paid RS 50,000(submitting tender EMD RS 25,000)

One day later I went to bank pay balance for my won tractor, I ask manger “please confirm where RC book then pay”, LDM villupuram  reply “Xerox copy only available” ,I ask “how can pay you told original RC book available”, he reply “ if you can’t pay  in seven dayslost your emd, I told RC book status  orally not written” , I reply “please read my tender form, I mentioned my tender form RS 2,41,500 if with RC book”,he reply “ wait speak with others”

Wait one week no reply, then go to bank, LDM reply “ wait for create fresh RC book then you pay”,  I  reply “ if you create fresh RC book the process take three month, till I can’t wait please cancel my tender get refund”, he reply “I can’t take decision, AGM only decision”

Finally I sent email AGM ,No reply from bank

What can I do? Kindly correct way to get my refund 

YOURS

v.saravanan

Muralidharan (Student)     17 March 2011

And I boldly blocked my Reliance Netconnect and will also block a uninor number. 

Muralidharan (Student)     17 March 2011

Thank you sir for the reply.

pradyot kumar goswami (Ex legal practitioner)     17 March 2011

just write letter to nearest reliance outlet with auhenticate acknowledge and watch and see

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register