Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

PHOGAT (SE)     14 March 2011

Mobile conversation recording

Hi,

I am from delhi. Recently i got married. I want to know whether i can record my wife's mobile phone calls legally. My wife is using the number which is own by me,on my name and residential address. How can i get it done legally so that in case if i have to submit the conversation to the court in future, no legal action can be taken on me. 

Thanks in advance.

Learning

3 Replies

shyamsunder (Manager-HR)     14 March 2011

YOu didnot mentioned your current relation with your wife, but you can cancel your mobile no or sim card. registered in yuor name legally.

Darshan Shah / 09892727182 (Private Investigator)     14 March 2011

@ Mr. Shyamsunder, 

Mr. Phogat has asked whether he can record the telephone conversation of his wife or not, he hasn't asked whether he can deactivate his sim or not. I think he can record the conversation that can be used in the court of law as electronic evidences are accepted provided it is not doctored.

Ranjana M (a)     20 March 2011

in most mobile phones there is feature which once activiated will record incoming and outgoing calls,  voice conversation can't identfiy the people on other side 

as per you query it seems you are interested in knowing name of the person / number and address which i belive you can't get 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register