Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

MASTHAN (Self employeed)     28 February 2011

doubtful behavior on QUAZI

Hi All,

1. We belongs it Indian-SUNNI-ISLAMIC community. And we are staying in Andhra Pradesh.

2.  In the mid of SEP-201 we approached the local QUAZI for divorce to my brother bitter 498A wife.

3. We paid Rs 400/- to him and he said that he will send a notice to other party and he asked to meet him in last week of OCT-2010 and we did that.

4. When we met him in OCT-2010, he said that the oppiste party received our notice ,so u just wait till the afternoon here and we did that but the oppiste party didnt came. So ath the end of the afternoon , we paid another Rs 300/- to him and he said that I will issue second notice to them and you meet me in last week of NOV-2010.

.5. When we met him in last week of NOV-2010, he said that there is no reply for our post, we  neither received the ACK nor received the original post we sent. We again paid him another Rs 300/- and he said that I will issue the third notice to opposite pary and you meet me in first week of JAN-2011.

6. When we met him in first week of JAN-2011, he said the same story what he told us last time ( netiehr the ACK nor the post he received ) . Then we again paid him another Rs 300/- and he said that this time he will send a show cause notice to oppiste party and if they dont respond to this then I will give permission for second  marriage. and he asked us to meet him inl ast week of MAR-2011.

7. The 498A trail date and the date what QUAZI metioned are same in MAR-2011, so today we approached QUAZI and asked the status of the post (whether the opposite party received it or not), the he is telling t he same story again (neither the ACK nor the original post received from the post office) and we asked him could you please give the post details ,so that we will do the inquiry on the delivery of post  but he said that no we can't give you.

Now I am completely and I am loosing the trust on the QUAZI,  atleast by this time they are supposed to get the stauts of the post that they sent in OCT-2010 and NOV-2010 but he is telling he neither received the ACK n nor received the post and he is not giving the postal details to us.

When we told him that we have the same date for 498A and divorce then he said that one of your family members come here,  so that I will give you the next date , (like pay Rs 300/- and come after 2/3 months)

How I can go  forward from here ?

Thanks,

Masthan

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register