Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Pavan (SE)     22 February 2011

Regarding money suit

Sir,

I got judgement in AP high court regarding MOney suit that is MY opponent has to pay money in one month otherwise i can file  EP.

I need to know whether there is any chance to stop this EP thru High court. Is there any loop holes for this judgement?

Please get back me to me with ur valuable suggestions.

Thanks in advance

Learning

5 Replies

bharadwaj.s.l.k.pappu (senior advocate)     22 February 2011

U did not state who preferred appeal to High Court.  was it a secodn Appeal or first appeal.  Having passed the judgement the high court will not stay the execution proceeding.  the aggreived has to seek special leave for Supremen Court which is improbable. unless detailed judgement is gone through it cant be conclusinvely advised.  U proceed with EP

T.KRISHNARAO (MANAGING PARTNER)     22 February 2011

Mr Pavan 

unless the details cases papers are not there can say any thing .

regards 

T.KRISHNA RAO 

Pavan (SE)     23 February 2011

Thanks sir , I will proceed witn EP.

T.KRISHNARAO (MANAGING PARTNER)     23 February 2011

Mr Pavan 

Even though the full details of the suit not avaliable I suggest that the the other side can not stop the EP if the suit amount is not paid .

So go ahead with the EP if the suit amount is not received .

reg 

T.KRISHNARAO 

Pavan (SE)     24 February 2011

Sir,

Actually case , we won in district court so my opponent appeal to high cort ,there High court given  time 6  months and asked to pay full amount but he paid 1/4 and postponed for several months  and finally asked for 1 year time so that high court given EP judgement. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register