LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sac (Executive)     12 January 2011

HELP

hi i got married in SEP2010, since then my Wife is acting strangely.now accidentally came to know that she has hypothyroid, and other psycholigocal problems before marriage.they are usually with low libido, noenergy

low IQ, one fine day she ran from my home night 9pm caused a lot of trauma tome and my parents.

now shes in her home safe. His dad is accusing my mother for this, and thratening me, if i dont take her back

he will file a complaint against me and my family.my father and me did speak to him other day. but they are not budging for that. he wants me to make a new home and take her.he admitted that they hid her problems before marriage but says its not his problem now.He also says politicians who are his friends to damage my morale.

Please Guide ME.

Regards

Sac

Learning

6 Replies

Sanket Sharma (AM)     12 January 2011

Consult a good advocate, explain the matter to him. dont leave the issue as it is. they may file DV Act or 498a. find a solution.if necessary go for councelling. dont find answer in divorce. live toghter as husband and wife.

sac (Executive)     21 January 2011

thank you i did Consult a Lawyer, now im trying to treat her with a psychiatrist,let me see how it goes.

does Hiding medical condition before marriage count for a Strong Divorce case?

Regards

sac

sac (Executive)     21 January 2011

im getting threats., even recently i have decided cant bear her any longer.

wht steps can i  follow to safeguard my family.

Can hiding facts by them be a Strong point for me in DIVORCE.(i hve documents dating twoyears before)

What could be the best stratergy for me.Cant even take her to a proffessional Psychraist.

Please HELP

Avnish Kaur (Consultant)     21 January 2011

how will you prove she did hide it?any proofs/ recordings/letters?

such a marriage can be easily annuled if unconsummated.

to break consummated marriages , the reason should be stronger and convicingly proven and there shud be no s*xual intercourse after discovery of fraud , also annulment shud be filed asap with limitaion of one year.

sac (Executive)     20 February 2011

i have the original reports of her hypothyroid prior to marriage from 2008 & also have a recoring

of her admitting the facts.

Can these help me.??

i dont have much time left, i did consult a psychiatrist, and explained all the details to him and confirmed that 

hypothyroid and mental disorders are related.but have to take her .i have been threatened and told by my inlaws

to make a new home and stay with her or face actions.im tensed by all these matters.

regards

Sac

Sanket Sharma (AM)     21 February 2011

Hypothyroid is not a ground for divorce, Difficult to prove mental disorders, dont spoil your life, go for mediation or councelling, please note "to get something we have to leave something " If it is MCD, then it is ok.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register