Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Neeraj (ABC)     10 December 2010

Debit Note by Property Agent

Hi,

I need your kind help. I had booked a flat in noida through a property agent (the person works as a sales manager in a real estate company/ dealer). At the time of giving the booking amount this person promised me that he will give the debit note of 2.5% as soon as my first cheque gets cleared... which i can get encashed after one month. But it has been more than 4 months now but this person has not given me the debit note...he is saying that his company is not issuing the debit note to anyone now so it might not be possible now.

I do not have anything in written. I have sent him many sms but he did not reply.. also sent the request to his office address through courier but no reply. He had promised me on phone also but i do not have the recording now. Please suggest me what should i do now.

Regards,

Neeraj

Learning

2 Replies

sanket (Advocate)     11 December 2010

Plz explain your whole transactionwith agent and the said company in detail then only proper advise is possible

Neeraj (ABC)     11 December 2010

Hello Sir,

Thank you very much for the reply.

I had booked 2 flats in noida extn. through Unicon real estate. At the time of giving the booking amount the person (who works as a sales manager in unicon) promised me that he will give the debit note of 2.5% as soon as my first cheque gets cleared... which i can get encashed after one month. But it has been more than 4 months now but this person has not given me the debit note...he is saying that his company is not issuing the debit note to anyone now so it might not be possible now.

I do not have anything in written. I have sent him many sms but he did not reply.. also sent the request to his office address through courier but no reply. He had promised me on phone also but i do not have the recording now. Please suggest me what should i do now.

Regards,

Neeraj

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register