Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sukhwinder Singh (Asst. Professor)     03 August 2010

False case under 420

Hi frnds,

Mine case is sum complicated type.

1. My Brother in law lives in Mumbai and oftenly visits Punjab.

2. He fradulently collected money from some of our relatives and people living around our locality, in the name of sending them abroad.

3. People gave money to him on mine n my fathers reputation in the locality. None of them consulted us before giving them the money.

4. Now he and my sister are living at some unknown place.

5. People who gave money to him have made me as party i.e. My brother in law and sister has taken the  money and i have motivated them to do so.

6. An police enquiry was initiated on complaint of 4 of them. Firstly IO of ASI rank cleared me of the enquiry that I was falsely implicated, it was endorsed by Incharge of Economic Offence Wing further endorsed by DSP (D). And on recommendations of DSP(D) FIR was registerde against my sister and brother in law.

7. Now the complainants are harassing me by filing false applications that as I was the main motivator (as per complainants wordings) my name is to be added to FIR and I am threating the complainants (Which is tootal false)

Now please guide me what is the procedure to stop this harassment as these police enquiries are pretty disturbing and it is effecting badly on my profession (I am Lecturer in college). The complainants just spend rS 20 ON TYPING THE COMPLAINT AND IT DISTURBS ME FOR THE NEXT 2-3 MONTHS UNLESSTHE COMPLAINT IS CLEARED.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register