Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

kishore (Director)     13 July 2010

Cheques Forged-Criminal Action Procedure

Hi,

My name is kishore. I and my businenss partner are two members of a society.  My business partner has opened a bank account in society's name with him as the sole authoriser for issuing any cheque payments. After a period of time we have submitted a signed resolution to the bank that any future cheque payments from that date onwards must have both signatures(me & my business partner). The bank has updated this information in its system. But we dont have a copy signed by the bank(Received Copy Signature from Bank). Various cheques have been passed by the bank after this that have both the signatures.

After a period of time, my business partner started forging my signature on the cheques. The amount may come up to 4-5 Lakhs on the whole for 'n' number of cheques.

I would like to lodge a criminal case against him and put him behind the bars ASAP. I need advice on the process. What do i need to do to prove that he has forged the cheques so that the criminal case is strong. What are the pro's n con's...

Regards,

Kishore

Learning

6 Replies

(Guest)

you filed a criminal complaint against partner before the local police station u/s 408, 420,465,467,468,471 of IPC

(Guest)

Try to get the certified copy of your resolution submitted with bank,You could also try to get it by bribing some bank employee OR you could exercise RTI if it is a Govt. bank.If U succeed in getting that copy ,your case will become very strong.

If you do not succeed even then forgery can be detected easily with help of an hand writing expert.Get certified copies of the cheques forged by your partner,hire a reputed handwriting expert and take a certified report of that expert and then challenge your partner directly in the court.

Simple.

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     13 July 2010

Simple: just do what Law Juris Mumbai suggested.

Basavaraj (Asst, Manager-Legal)     15 July 2010

Yes I do agree with Assumi, please go head with this advise.

FUTURE LAWYER (future lawyer)     15 July 2010

MR. FRAUD SKJ-ADVOCATE, HOW CAN U USE THESE WORDS IN THIS FOURM "God bless you , how you were keeping quite after knowledge. So you are also a party to the fraud."

U R ONE FRAUD, U DON'T HOW TO REPLY TO CLIENTS QUERY. I ALREADY TOLD U THAT U R NOT QUALIFIED ADVOCATE. HOWEVER I'VE DOUBT THAT YOU ARE NOT AN ADVOCATE. JUST BEACUSE OF YOUR TIME PASS YOU ARE USIGN THEIS BEST FOURM. BEACUSE OF YOU AND UR FRAURDNESS ADVISE THIS FOURM IMAGE IS GOING DOWN.

I M NOT BLEMING MY LEARNED MEMEBERS, I 'M BLEMING THIS FELLO MR.SKJ-.

MR.SKJ YOU KNOW HOW TO SEND RPELY. I SAY YOU ARE ONE BIG FRAUD. AND YOU ARE COMMETING HERE NOON-SENCE, YOU DON'T HAVE SENCE LIKE HOW TO BEHAVE WITH INDIAN CITZEN.

YOU ARE A CUNNING FELLO. DARTEY FELLO.

FORM TODAY ONWARD ALSO PLEASE UNDERSTAND.

DON'T MISLEAD AND MISGUDIE THE PEOPLE.

DON'T TRY TO TRANSINH THE ADVOCATE RESPECT IN THE BEST FOURM.

FUTURE LAWYER (future lawyer)     15 July 2010

IS THIS YOUR PROFILE:?????????????????????????

DEAR LEARNED MEMBERS PLS SEE THIS FARUD FELLO PROFILE SKJ-ADVOCATE.

About Me!

There is solution to every problem. I am dare devil to find way out of defficult problems.

Please remember there are always two sides and nothing is absolute. And if commited the opposite side can always be exploited.

Friends needing assistance please send me complete papers through email at skjadvt@gmail.com  Please note that it is very defficult for IN PERSON LITIGANTS to persue their own cases unless they do not have any other work. Please engage a local advocate and seek further guidance  assistance for line of  action from us for conducting the cases. Many persons get misguided by imature guidance. Please note that Courts can not go beyond the evidence  on record.

We conduct vedio recorded mock court room procedings for NI 138 cases where all querries are resolved .  NI 138 cases are mostly expliotation of legal provisions by illegal money lenders and hence all possible assistance should be provided to demolish such cases by using perfect legal means.

Due to over confidence and motovated view of legal provisions of law and higher court Judgements the advocates of complainant always make mistakes which can be easily utilised for the benefit of the accused.

You can always demolish the opponents case by some clever home work and expert cross examination.

Yours.

SKJ-SENIOR ADVOCATE

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register