Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

MrMohan (CXO)     19 June 2010

decree holder, unable to recover money...

i won a decree to recover my money from a partnership firm jointly and severally in 2003.

however, so far, the person has been evading payment under one pretext or another stating he has no income and no assets.

when we finally found out his assets and filed an execution application, he resigned from another pvt ltd he controlled and made his office staff the director of that pvt ltd. he then entered into a deed of conveyance with the pvt ltd firm and transferred his assets to the pvt ltd. 

how do i recover my money ?

Learning

3 Replies

Raj Kumar Makkad (Adv P & H High Court Chandigarh)     19 June 2010

All those transferred properties shall be taken over by court and shall be subject to auction. You have to bring the facts in the knowledge of the court. Rest action is to be takn by court itself.

MrMohan (CXO)     22 June 2010

is there a specific format or maybe supreme court judgement reference that i can provide to the court ?

the facts have been placed before the courts on different dates, but perhaps the way it has been presented has not been enough for us to get the court to attach the property.

thank you once again !

www.vakilsearch.com (Legal Director)     22 June 2010

Log onto www.vakilsearch.com. Simply post your problem, and the contact details of an expert will be sent to you by email. Additionally, the expert will give you feedback, and comments, so you can begin solving the problem straight away. As a lawyer, enjoy the opportunity to find work and interact with potential clients.

Its very fast, free and totally confidential. It is the best way to find a lawyer in India.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register