Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rathi Divs   19 September 2019

divorce

Hi sir,
I want proceed with divorce with my husband...but he has my education certificates and some gold jewelry...but my husband stays in London...I have been separated from him for last 2 years.. with in 1 month ..I been separated from him... through his lawyer I have been kept asking my certificates and other stuffs...but here and there his lawyer is playing...so what can I do...plz suggest me a good idea..
Thanks

Learning

10 Replies

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     19 September 2019

Dear Rathi Divs,

You can ask for your documents and other things in divorce application. 

If you are in and around Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, Thane you can call me for further course of action..

Regards,

Rathi Divs   19 September 2019

sir I like in tamilnadu ... coimbatore but my husband and his lawyer is playing here and there..sm time she say he have my certificates..sm times she is Denying that he doesn't have...so what can I do further

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     19 September 2019

you can make police complain

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     20 September 2019

Before making a complaint, issue a legal notice demanding for return of your original certificates, and narrate your futile efforts so far in that notice.

Rathi Divs   20 September 2019

what kind of case and complaint I can foist against my husband sir...can u give me right advice

NiRMAL   20 September 2019

Did you Filed Divorce ? if  case in progress you may file IA for return  of articles , sridhana etc., 

Rathi Divs   20 September 2019

no not yet filed a divorce ..yet to sir...

NiRMAL   22 September 2019

i am in coimbatore , let me know any help on this.

Rathi Divs   22 September 2019

can u share ur no sir

NiRMAL   22 September 2019

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register