LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Deepika   31 August 2019

Repair and Fund

Can the society add for the repair and fund in the maintenance bill,whereas the amount of 10000/-was just discussed and decided in the AGM but none of the members approved.After a month bill was Raised to all members with the additional repair and fund including in the maintenance bill,when I complained to the chairman about the issue,He Started calling all members and took approval on WhatsApp from all 15 members,where as 13 members agreed to pay.And till now the quotation has not been finalised for the repair of building,So how can the society just decide to collect random amount 10,000/- for repair and fund for consecutively 3months.Can I take an action against the society and pay only the maintenance dues apart from repair and fund amount.Can the society charge me the penalty for not paying the repair and fund amount.Kindly help

Learning

1 Replies

Suri.Sravan Kumar (senior)     02 September 2019

pl lodge written complaint with the Society stating that the approval through Whatsapp is not valid and wrong and ask for refund/adjust the amount. If they refuse pl approach the Registrar of Societies.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register