Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Nydv (Software Engineer)     17 September 2019

Any law student / fresher looking of case on property laws

Hi,

I am from a residentail society in Pune. 

If you/your friend being fresher lawyer from Pune looking for a case to practice to enhance CV then read this otherwise ignore.

Please do not expect money. This is no urgency for our society to pay for this but if you deliver results then some bonus they can give.

Problem : Reputed builder of Pune started a project in Pune in 2010. He constructed his temporary Sales Office in project itself part of Phase1.

All possesions handovers done in 2012-2013 of phase1.  Builder not removing his Sales Office even now.  It is lying empty for a year.

In future builder want to use it again for sale of new phases.

Solution :  We already done email complaints to PMRDA from 2 months but they are not taking any action.

Now next option is file a writ petition in Court against Builder and PMRDA. As proofs lawyer can attach Layout Plan map of

project passed by PMRDA and photos of current developed structures on ground.  With that Court can conclude that

Sales office is not part of layout plan and pass order against Builder to remove it.   Also ask PMRDA to do their duty properly next time.

If any primising lawyer from Pune interested in this then drop me an email :  nyadav.ait@gmaill.com.  We already have few cases running

in Civil Court, i assure you it will be good engagement for you to learn depth of propertly laws.

Thanks,

Naresh Yadav

Pune

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register