LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

jaimatadi   16 September 2019

mental harassment

Dear sir/madam I have joined bank of baroda in 01.08.2019 as assistant manager in credit since then i am being mis treated by my branch head may it be in talking manners .He keeps on shouting at me of not doing others work previously i avoided keeping in mind that he is about to retire and i should behave silently but now he is shouting at me every morning and every evening in front of every subordinate staff and even the customer .I had already made a call in hr but no one responded and he also blackmailed me that as i m new joinee so my career is at stake as he has built a good reputation in banking .But now i am so much afraid that i hated even going to my branch and got so much mentally depressed will anyone guide me regarding this?

Learning

1 Replies

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     16 September 2019

That is reallu unfortunate, may be he has some nefarious motive behind that,. Just don'yt loose hope,think you are dealing with some depressed person, just ignore  and be careful in your work. Since you are new jioner you may not be herad as desiered. Just bear it until he leaves. Keep patience and don' loose hope this can help you in future. 

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register