Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Peter   12 September 2019

Please help to find precedent (Last Will)

Dear all, I really need help with finding a precedent (from a Commonwealth member country) to fullfil the last wishes of my father, who passed away recently. It involves the Last Will created by my father. I would really appriciate every help. What I am looking for: A precedent in which it was decided that it is not necessary nor compulsory for the witnesses to the will to testify if they have prepared an affidavit to state that they attested the testator's last will. Please help me to fullfil the last wishes of my father. My email address is: petschmi@yandex.com Thank you very much in advance. Best regards Peter

Learning

3 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     13 September 2019

Generally witness is not responsible for the contents and only confined to attestation of signature and depending on place of execution will is not a compulsory document to be registered.  Please understand the limitations of seeking guidance in open forums, and always trust a professional for turn key guidance.

Peter   13 September 2019

Dear G.L.N. Prasad, thank you very much for your feedback and for your help. I really appriciate it. For the case I already have a lawyer, who is helping me on site. However we are searching for the above mentioned precise precedent to support our case. If you or anybody knows of such a precedent I would be very thankful for every pointer or reference. Best regards Peter

Peter   13 September 2019

Dear G.L.N. Prasad, thank you very much for your feedback and for your help. I really appriciate it. For the case I already have a lawyer, who is helping me on site. However we are searching for the above mentioned precise precedent to support our case. If you or anybody knows of such a precedent I would be very thankful for every pointer or reference. Best regards Peter

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register