LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Lilly   10 September 2019

What is A/F/R means???? In sessions court

My brothers case was supposed to Hearing / custody matters on 09/09/2019: I checked the case status now and it� shows BUSSINESS : A/F/R and NEXT PURPOSE : SUMMONS and date on 23/0/2019 . What does this means ?? My brother is in jail . My sister and father who are A2&A3 r absconded currently. Does this means my brother is getting bails ??? Pls someone answer me

Learning

38 Replies

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     10 September 2019

That does not mean for bail. The case is for summons. Next date of hearing will be on 23/9/2019,

To whom it is summons ? My brother is in jail already.

WHo has filed the custody case, the summons to the other party, 

Your brother is in jail in the same matter under domestic voilance or related matter. 

Can tyou please give detail of case 

Sohail, it�s my brother�s girlfriend who filed complaint on my family . 376 (physical relationship) 2 years of love relationship , SC st Atrocities along with 417 cases . On my brother , father and sister. He got arrested last month and kept in jail . A2&A3 are absconded. Now my family doesn�t want to marry her cz she doesn�t think wise also she�s kinda angry girl always . Stupid thinking Now she�s asking us to marry or else she will contest the cAse .

Yeah i have gone through this query before. But really it is so ticklish; It appears abuse of 376 and other laws a balckmail to get marraige done ,but really the matter is very serious. Bail at this moement seems difficult.Had you tried anticipatory bails for the other accused.The police report matters .

For now you can try for bails until police submits the charge sheet

Yes , we tried getting bails for 3z got rejected in sessions court . Now we applied for my father and sister at high court . Still no approval done for the admission. And yesterday I have seen at online saying summons . Actually to whom court has sent the summons ??? To the complianant or the accused ??? Pls clarify me about AFR means

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     11 September 2019

It is means that the case was taken up on the date of listing and some ordered for Summons .The court shall issue summmons to the parties to appear.

Lilly   11 September 2019

For both parties??? Cz my brother is in jail n my family is absconded . So Compliant also needs to appear ???

For both parties??? Cz my brother is in jail n my family is absconded . So Compliant also needs to appear ???

That is why the services are not complete,the court may order subsitituted services and may past the notice on the wall of home.The complainant has to appear to get the statement recorded.It could be well accertained from the court file .If the girl filed the compliant in the court then no cummons for her as she is the complainant .

It appears to be tough time for you; Just try to bail out your brother and get AB for other alleged accused

Yes we r trying to get bails for others but eveyone r telling . It�s tough to get bails at Easy to get bails at High court . But probably we won�t get brother bails till charge sheet . I�m afraid . If the girl recorded a statement with session court judge . Things go very tough right ? I guess now she�s only tell negative our family. Sohail , personal advice what u will give you o us ? Compromise or contest the case ? She�ve some evidence whr we have bribed police and other govt employees giving bribe to shut her mouth. TIL now she dint utter a word about corruption. Bt now she may sue us at ANTI CURRUPTION COURT also . Pls help me

She is avenging and would leave no stone unturned.

If you will compromise now she will make your life hell; she seems much attacted with penal laws and actions ;If you mean marrying her to your brother as compromise ; i think that is like having some reliefe for now but future could be anything. If she felt a bit of worry she will certainly drag all of you in the cases of doemestic voilance, dowry  and SC etc... Really this time is tough for you until you get bail, sometime one scums and breaks down before the cirmustances and get ready to accept what is unacceptable. 

Now if you think you can anyhow cross this situation and stay strong( as Bail shall be granted may be after some more efforts ) then you should not compromise as you have suffered already and it is better to save future by rejecting her demand of marriage,

If you can setlle by making some payments to her  that would be much much better.

Try to make settlement in way other than marrying her to your brother

God help you out

She�s not at all ready for money compromise . We tried very badly for monetary settlement. All she needs is marriage with my brother . She�s telling she will write in document saying she will not put any more cases on my family and not ask for security money or land . If he marry that girl she will just behave and listen .

You believe her words; if you think she mean all that then may be one could give a thought.

Just to give in writting won't bar her from rasining any issue in future. Need to take a wise decision. You must talk and discuss this issue togather and keep her nature, actions, attitude and mentality very much as an active part of conclusion.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register