LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

JD Kumar   08 September 2019

false accusations of sexual arresment

My brother is an introvert, Age 30, Due to health problems he feels, he didnt want to marry, or feels like not to spoil the some womens life. Till now he didnt spoke much to everyone outside the home.
Yesterday our sewage tank is leaked ,due to rats, so we called upon the local mestiri to work on that. we rented few rooms in our home, so mestiri asked as to don't use bathroom ,and use toilet to pour the waste water.
I came to office, my brother and mom available in home, my mom went to tell everyone about the restrictions, and leave one house to tell as every one looks like sleeping.
As the work is going on, asked my brother to look after, she went to store to purchase some goods.
In some time water came from septic tank due to one of the girl is putting water in the bathroom.mestiri let her know don't put water there, even though water came so my brother goes to tell, stop using water, even though asked to stop using water, she went inside the bathroom to bath, water tap is located outside of bathroom, still she insisted to open water tap, watching this my brother take a chair and sit left side space of bathroom and not in front of bathroom.and also locked the bathroom to see who opens the tap.
After wards she came outside and both my brother and the girl exchange words very badly.
No one is there to verify the both people comments and doings, other two small girls only there but their points are not valuable.
Now the girl accusing my brother of locking the bathroom door by purpose of s*xual harassment and sit near the bathroom to watch her how she is bathing.
But my brother is no intended to do that as the girl accused, his only intent was to lock the water pipe.

Learning

3 Replies

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     08 September 2019

It is better to appologise to the girl and don let the situation to adavance .Till you will prove that he is ionntrovert and all tha your brother will be serving goodtime in jail..she can file complaint and police would listen to her not you.

Better ask your parants to pacify the situation.Don't try to let it heat up

1 Like

Shashi Dhara   09 September 2019

Let she goes to court and prove it in court.it is not so easy to prove if she doesn't come to compromise .leave it to fate of God.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     10 September 2019

Your brother seems to have cfross the limit.  He has to apologise and seek/beg/buy mercy of the girl.

Sorry no other way.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register