LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

anu   25 August 2019

Need clarification from a Service matter lawyer

Pls advise whether one needs to be in regular service at present or a regular service with previous employer under government will also be eligible for applying to the posts.
Nite:Presently the applicant is on contract service under the State government after tendering technical resignation.

The contents of the advertisement are as under:

Online Applications (ORA) are invited from desirous and eligible employees (Candidates)
of THE H.P. GOVT. DEPARTMENT/BOARDs/CORPORATIONs/ AUTONOMOUS BODIES /
UNIVERSITIES / CO-OPERATIVE BANK OF THE STATE OF HIMACHAL PRADESH
HAVING BACHELOR’S DEGREE FROM A RECOGNIZED UNIVERSITY WITH 03 (THREE)
YEARS REGULAR SERVICE for initial selection of 30 candidates for undergoing pre induction training
at HIPA through Preliminary Entrance Examination followed by Main Entrance Examination for induction
in Himachal Pradesh Finance & Accounts Service which shall be available on the Commission’s website
www.hppsc.hp.gov.in/hppsc up to 15-01-2019 till 11:59 P.M. (IST), thereafter link will be disabled.
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS:-
1. Date for determining eligibility of candidates in respect of essential qualification(s) and experience
i.e. 03 years regular service in the above mentioned Departments shall be the prescribed closing
date for submission of online Recruitment Applications (ORA) i.e.15-01-2019.

Your reply shall be highly appreciated and solicited.

Learning

5 Replies

anu   25 August 2019

Om parkash Sir,
Date for determining eligibility of candidates in respect of essential qualification(s) and experience 
i.e. 03 years regular service in the above mentioned Departments shall be the prescribed closing 
date for submission of online Recruitment Applications (ORA) i.e.15-01-2019.
Till 15-01-2019 I had four years and 8 months of regular service from 2012 to August 2016 .From August 2016 to present date I have service experience on contract basis.
Will my regular service from 2012 to 2016 be forfeited??No where in this advertisement ,they have uses regular service with present employer.

anu   25 August 2019

I'm getting regularised on 1st September 2019 after completion of three years contract as in our state there is a contractual Policy for new entrants in government service after 2013. Now ,I will have completed three years on contract on 26.8.19 and hence wil be regularised on 1st September 2019.
My submission and very humble one Om Parkash sir is
1)Whether my previous service in regular capacity gets forfeited both for work experience and terminal benefits.
2)And after I get regularised on 1st september 2019 ,will I be able to write the exam next year ,taking my previous service and this service on cumulative basis.
I shall be very obliged if your clear my doubt as u have been very kind enough for lending me invaluable advise .And I definitely value your previous suggestions sent in previous messages .
Kindly reply tHis query too sir.

Regards

Isaac Gabriel (Advocate)     25 August 2019

You are having the requisite service and qualification required for appearing the exam.You can stake your right.

anu   26 August 2019

Om Parkash Sir I was a regular employee under the State Government.

anu   26 August 2019

My present job on contract basis where I wl get regularised after three years is a State Subordinate allied service job where I'm posted as on Inspector rank.
In my previous job I had less pay scale and it was a non transferrable job which was 150 km from my home

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register