LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anuj Sharma   21 August 2019

mutation

it was my mother property.a person took my mother in confidence for some reason(reason: he was helping my mother and her brother's wife in some civil suit) and let her to execute GPA in favour of her brother's wife.

GPA was executed in the absense of her brother's wife.and my mother was totaly unaware about this document.all documents were prepared by that person.my mother thinks that he is doing all these things to help her in the civil suit.

her brother's wife is an old day.she doesn't know the technical aspects of law.the person use that GPA and sell my mother's property through her brother's wife by giving the excuse that he is helping her in civil suit.

my mother has been expired now.

i live at distant location.now i came to know about this blunder.
and i noticed that on paper of mutation there is no signature of GPA holder(seller) and buyer.an extra blank paper of mutation without having any number or single statement by patwari has been attached which is duly signed by both parties.

possession has been taken by buyer.

i want to ask u can i challenge this mutation paper in court?
what will be effect of this course of action?

Learning

1 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     22 August 2019

Mutation neither gives or takes away any ownership.

You have to file a declaratory suit in jurisdictional court as immediately as possible alleging fraud.

Contact advocate and take action as immediately as possible.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register