LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

kumar (stud)     14 August 2019

Lokadalath award and registered partiton deed

Respected sir, My father got the properties through partition deed in the year 1983 from his father .Now my father properties are partitioned among us (i.e my father,myself (Son)and 5 sisters)under settlement deed in Lokadalath and lokadalath passed the award in the year 2012. In that award myself and my father kept 80% of the properties jointly and 20% of the properties distributed to our 5 sisters seperatley. And also kept a clause that after my father lifetime his share in the joint property will goes to the son i.e myself.In the award all my 5 sisters relinquished their rights on father’s properties. And the same lokadalath award has been registered in the year 2014 as partition deed by keeping the clause(After my father lifetime his share in the joint property will goes to the son i.e myself) .Now from the year 2018 ,my 5 sisters are again demanding share because they didnot get equal share in the property as per law in lokadalath award.And also my 5 sisters sold their 20% property share in the year 2016. But at the time of settlement/compromise in lokadalath all the 5 sisters agreed 20% share of properties and signed before the Lokadalath judge and the award has been passed in the year 2012 as per their wish and also got registered the same in the year 2014. My queries are (1) As my father got the properties through registered partition deed in the year 1983 with his father .Does this properties becomes self acquired properties or ancestral properties to my father after partition in the year 1984 ?? (2) Does my 5 sisters succeed to setaside lokadalath award which was passed in the year 2012 and cancelling the registered partition deed ? ? (3) Does my 5 sisters get equal share ,if they move to the court ?? (4) Does my 5 sisters get right in my father’s share in the 80% joint share after his lifetime ????

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register