LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Amit   10 August 2019

Divorce from my wife

Hello to all. I am an Engineer and working for a good company. I had a love marriage in the year 2013. Before that we were into relationship for 7 yrs and everything was going good. But after marriage, things started deteriorating, coz of her parents continuous interferences. And, we landed into quarrels and miss-understandings. I tried to sort out things amicably, but I failed to do so. And, she left home in the year 2018 feb month, for a 15 days work. But till now she have not returned yet, despite my many times asking her to return. In the beginning she kept saying little more work n all.... N days converted to months and than to years. N this is not the first time she did this. Last time also, her dad took her for 15 days and she returned after 2 yrs... Than too when I begged her parents. But now she is not returning and neither giving me the divorce. She is not saying anything, keeping me blank. And, this time I would rather choose giving her divorce than beggingbin front of her family, as I am not wrong. Even a middle person who is her dad's friend and was helping us to sort of problems, knows it. He tried a lot n lot... and, now he also gave up. And, suggested me to get divorced. I just don't know what to do now..... She is not with me from last 1yr 5 months. Here, am looking for some genuine suggestion. Please help me...

Learning

7 Replies

TGK REDDI   11 August 2019

Women are coquettes. Men think it's below their dignity to acknowledge this. Apply for divorce, not Restoration of Conjugal Rights. Never commit the same mistake of marrying. Einstein said, "Marriage was invented by an unimaginative pig."

Nikita   11 August 2019

In case you wish for her to return to her marital home, you may file for Restitution of Conjugal rights under Hindu Marriage Act. If she doesn�t return for another year after the restitution order, it would be a valid ground for divorce and you may file for the same.

Nikita   11 August 2019

In case you wish for her to return to her marital home, you may file for Restitution of Conjugal rights under Hindu Marriage Act. If she doesn�t return for another year after the restitution order, it would be a valid ground for divorce and you may file for the same.

Nikita   11 August 2019

Nikita   11 August 2019

Amit   11 August 2019

Thanks... But now I don't want to wait for her to return. I already waited a very long period, and tried my best to bring her back. I want to know, what if I apply for a divorce case now... Since she is not paying anything, what should I do ? N whether I have to give her maintenance charges or not.

Samarpan (M)99958670740 (Free legal advice and legal aid cell)     12 August 2019

Then file divorce.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register