Share on Email

Share More

adit   21 July 2019

After 313

after 313 can prosecution give more evidence ,leaglly its is allowed or not

Learning

17 Replies

adv.raghavan (Advocate,9444674980)     21 July 2019

With the lieu of court the prosecution can, it is up to prosecution to prove the guilt of accused and you have to create reasonable doubt. So the onus is in prosecution and generally the court will heed to their request.

adit   22 July 2019

not recall new evidence which is not included in chargesheet or in 313

adit   22 July 2019

prosecution wants too produce new evidence which is manupulated,they just want to linger on the case

adit   23 July 2019

thank u sir

adit   23 July 2019

the evidence given by me after 313,honourable court not issuing summon for people given in evidence ,they saying bring from your side direct ,is this ok or court should summon ,can someone gibe any ruling or judgement regarding this

adit   23 July 2019

the evidence given by me after 313,honourable court not issuing summon for people given in evidence ,they saying bring from your side direct ,is this ok or court should summon ,can someone gibe any ruling or judgement regarding this

V.N.K. MENON (Chairman)     24 July 2019

after prosecution evidence, whether the accused be able to give his evidence.

after prosecution evidence, whether the accused be able to give his evidence.

after having finished evidence by prosecution, whether accused will get opportunity to give evidence.

adit   24 July 2019

i have given application for producing 4 witness from defence side.My question is will court summon my witness or i have to take them direct for there statement

adit   29 July 2019

i have given documemts and 4 names of witness along with there complete address and also requested in the application to summon the witness for there statement by the court deneied it

adit   29 July 2019

in 313 i said that i want to submitt documents and witness ,after this on another date we sumitt fahtisik list of documents with names and complete address of our witness

adit   29 July 2019

the court deneid our application in just 5 days time and said you are lingering case and they take on record prosection additional evidence on record and attached them in case,all proofs which are given my prosecution additionally are photo copies non of them are certified or orignal just with a complainant affidivate they take on record a bunch of photo copies ,is this no biased

adit   29 July 2019

defence side evidence was closed forecfully by court in just 5 days gap date and after this they take on record prosecution evidence,is this the law ,is this the justice ,defendent is not allowed to prove himself guilty,is he considered as a crimnal ftom the first date of FIR,if that so why this trial why court not give punishment on the very first day

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register