LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ram babu Naidu (Business)     20 July 2019

Writ Petition to Supreme Court

If the supreme court does not register my writ petition under Article 32 of Indian Constitution what remedy is available to me

Learning

5 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     20 July 2019

Article 32 in The Constitution Of India 1949
32. Remedies for enforcement of rights conferred by this Part
(1) The right to move the Supreme Court by appropriate proceedings for the enforcement of the rights conferred by this Part is guaranteed
(2) The Supreme Court shall have power to issue directions or orders or writs, including writs in the nature of habeas corpus, mandamus, prohibition, quo warranto and certiorari, whichever may be appropriate, for the enforcement of any of the rights conferred by this Part
(3) Without prejudice to the powers conferred on the Supreme Court by clause ( 1 ) and ( 2 ), Parliament may by law empower any other court to exercise within the local limits of its jurisdiction all or any of the powers exercisable by the Supreme Court under clause ( 2 )
(4) The right guaranteed by this article shall not be suspended except as otherwise provided for by this Constitution. 
You can approach directly for filing the petition to the president of India.

Sir Should I forward the petition along with Annexures to the Hobble President for his consideration and in which manner it can be filed in S supreme Court after appealing to the President?

Sir Should I forward the petition along with Annexures to the Hobble President for his consideration and in which manner it can be filed in S supreme Court after appealing to the President?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register