LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Radhakrishnan   18 July 2019

Can i register a consumer case through speed post or registered post

can i register my compliant on consumer matter to Consumer court through Speed post or Registered post ; if so details thereof (a) if any order? (b) or any other instruction?

Learning

2 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     18 July 2019

Email address for Consumer Court Complaint

How and where to file consumer complaint against defective product and service? Online complaint against manufacturer, shopkeeper, dealer or service provider can be filed with ICRPC.

First get the format of filing consumer complaint by sending a request mail to icrpc.india@gmail.com Within a minute you will receive a detailed reply explaining the procedure how to file consumer complaint. Check your inbox as well as spam folder for this reply. You can file your consumer complaint online. 

Email address of Consumer Court, Consumer Court Fee, Consumer Protection Act, and other information about filing consumer complaint is available here. 

International Consumer Rights Protection Council (ICRPC) helps you to file online consumer complaint. We give information about in the consumer court and how to file complaint in consumer court. We guide you with all aspects of consumer court.

You can write to ICRPC at mail@consumergrievance.com 

kumar sachin (lawyer)     18 July 2019

No,
visiting consumer court for filing complaint is must.
it can also be done through a lawyer but it is not mandatory

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register