Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Shubham Joshi   17 July 2019

How to become corporate lawyer..?

Dear champions,

I m a law student from NBT Law college, Nashik. As many Law students I also dont have any backround of law. I will be first Advocate in my whole family. so I'm not having much knowledge about careers in law but someone told and explained me corporate law for career.

Can anyone guide me about how i can be a good corporate lawyer.

Learning

1 Replies

Akshay (Advocate)     13 February 2020

Hi 

Thank you for your Question

Law as a profession is not that much easy task which people thinks about it.If you are very good to connect with other easily  that does not make you good in the very profession. The main aim should be (Read, write, read, write , read and write more all day , every day). As per your query 60-80 hours  work "official work" as corporate lawyer you must devote we also said Bailable Hours. Just like a Doctor/ lawyer profession is parallel but hard work is the same.  If  you  move towards Litigation( situation becomes more complicated, just  because of over population not of work but of law colleges, each state , city is carrying ample number of law colleges. 

Moral is if you good at writing and reading  and can devote yourself in law , then you have chosen a right profession.

Best regards

Akshay Gupta

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register