Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ella Jackson   12 July 2019

Regarding husband wants to get separated due to his personal health(impotency)

Hi, Myself ella my husband wants to get separated from me because he is saying that he cant give love physically coz of his problem impotency, but i had asked for kids atleast from whether u ll come to doctor for the chekup and do u get sperms atleast from that v can have babies and lead our life, but he s taking too personally this as i asked like that, now he s not agreeing to take me to his house and right now im at dads place .now his side elders are saying that they will do me another marraige after one year, what suggestion i can get marraige and also componsation of like this is my question. please suggest me. Thanks for your time and consideration. Regards, Ella

Learning

4 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     12 July 2019

If you want children take help from orphan children. You can cosult child & women welfare department in this regard. And get it done treatment to your husband. Nowadays world is going most advance state technically. Ayurved medicines also available for the impotancy. consult a right doctor. 

Hi sir,

I have been convincing him but he s not at all ready n saying that he will go for legal process, i had dreams after marraige kids and a happy life how one can cheat like this without telling anything about his personal problems i have been goiing through it soo badly , n not taking me to his house, im staying at my dads home from 4 months now, v have married on dec 24th 2018, v were staying only for 2 months, in 2 months he always use to avaoid me never touched for physical things,we never gone to anywhere after marraige as every other couples go for trips and all, coz of his problem now wants to get separated from me n he s not all convincing person he s having political peoples n im a normal girl, his side elders saying dey will do another marraige but is that dey can do or i can get componsation from my husband.

Thanks for your time and consideration.

Regards,

Ella

Hi sir,

but the thing is my husband is not ready for anything i dont know whether he knows his problem well n never can b treated from the time as long or like what but he s very strong at his decision and saying he will go for legal process, soo for that his side elders saying that dey will do another marraige to me,and he wont get marry to anyoher later dey said this also, but what he can give to me as im staying at dads place from 4 months after marraige of 2 months only we were staying and nothing happend between us,now he s not communicating with me and wants to go for legal process and not allowing me to come to his house,

Thanks for your time and consideration.

Regards,

Ella

Shashi Dhara   12 July 2019

U live with Ur husband with happily don't take his opinion seriously Ur marriage has completed six months only ucannot come to decesion becoz six months is too short period to understand each other and the situation .live with him for 2to3yrs without pressing him to have child or for any other issues. u live with him as a friend and well wisher.think any thing about after 2yrs.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register