LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rajeev Anand (President)     12 July 2019

Extra ordinary delay in Real state Projects & Refund of booking money

Indian Railway welfare Organisation launched a project in 2014 at LKO. I have booked a unit in it. The project get very delayed and and started work o
f construction in 2019 and to be completed in 2022 Dec. Cost of units increase by 25% .
Due very delay and increased cost I applied for cancellation of my booking, because they will re- increase cost in future and may be more delay.
Now they are deducting my full booking money i.e. 1.20 lac, and 10% of the three instalments paid by me i.e. 1.20 lac and rest amount will be paid without any interest. They want such under taking from me that I am agree to accept such amounts. But total fault is at the end of Builder not at the allottees.
All allottee are suffering , pl advice

Learning

1 Replies

Adv Rohit Dalmia 9324538481 (Lawyer)     13 July 2019

Mr. Rajeev!

You have been issued any allotment letter, any other documents which states that completion date of the project? IF yes, then you need to issue legal notice to them specifying their defaults in performance and then asking them to cancel the allotment and refund of monies paid by you.

Failing which you need to take legal action against them before RERA Authorities or Consumer Forum.

Regards

Adv. Rohit Dalmia

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register