LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Varun chaudhary   30 June 2019

Sc st land converted to residential

I have booked a 2 bigha land in sept 2018 with the builder , at the time of booking I gave 20% of total amount as booking amount. Builder did not tell that he doesn't have the title of the land in his name. Now the land has been converted to residential. But the builder wants me to take registry directly from the owner of land or kastkar. He has given me option to pay the rest of the amount directly to owner. Builder is not ready to register the land in his name first to save tax. What legal action can be taken?

Learning

4 Replies

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     30 June 2019

Dear querist, where is the property situated?  If the owner's land was given by Govt., then for transfer of such land requires permission from the District Collector concerned.  As per heading of the query it is a SC/ST land.  so it is not advisable to buy such land.  consult local senior advocate for guidance.

Varun chaudhary   30 June 2019

Sir land has been converted into residential by dividing it into 2500 sq meter plots , land is near bagru . My only concern is the amount I paid to builder as booking amount. What legal action can be taken against him to recover my money.

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     01 July 2019

Contact a local advocate and issue legal notice for specific performance and take his personal guidance for recovering your amount.

P. Venu (Advocate)     02 July 2019

What is the evidence as to the payment made?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register