LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vikas   23 June 2019

Non bailable warrant in ipc 323

A false case was filed in court, almost 2 years back. They put many charges but magistrate accepted IPC 323. (Initially, we lodged an FIR for unlawfully trying to take our land against them. In reply to that, they put a case against our whole family including the woman). this all was done in Bihar. there are 7 accused in that case 3 live in Delhi and 4 in Bihar. The date of the incident mentioned was a holiday in Bihar but working day in Delhi. All the Delhi people have proof of them being in Delhi. One person is a government employee and has biometric and registration signing system. the other two work in a private company and have taken certificate for there presence in office for that day. So we were relaxed that this is a false case and we have filed for quashing in High court. but they wanted our appearance in front of the magistrate. But our lawyer said we will get the case quashed. magistrate first issued warrant then non-bailable warrant.

1. Do we need to get the nbw recalled before going to get bail or it is not required (as per my lawyer)

2. what should be the way forward.

Learning

2 Replies

Vikas   23 June 2019

Thank you, sir, for your valuable input. I really need guidance in the situation where I don't know what is way forward.

It is very kind of you for giving time, I would definitely call.  

TGK REDDI   24 June 2019

A nice input by Shri Om Prakash. But he shouldn't have used the word "idiot". Etiquette is the desideratum in his input.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register