Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

KSP Rao (Confidential)     20 June 2019

Tenant -(single shop)

Dear Sir / Madam :

I had let out my single shop to a shop keeper. i had issued a formal notice to vacate my shop premises throug whats up.

Let out Date: 1st Feb 2017, I haven't increased any rent as on date June 2019.

Now the tenant says i will not vacate my shop premises what ever you wanted to do you can, i will not vacate because i need 2-5 years minimum time to vacate. I had already approached police department from 1 Jan 2019, However on 15th June 2019 Sub inspector of police said this is a civil matter request you to deal with civil court, in retun SI had signed the original and gave me copy of it.

1) Tenant does not have any rental agreement or deed, however he bluffed SI from 1 Jan 2019 stating that i have rental deed and i also issued notice to owner. He informed SI police department why are you involving in the civil matter.

2) Two Gutka cases were booked in my shop premises, more or less he is having 4 more cases of IP (2-3 crores bluffed public).

3) Not paying rent from 4 months, if i ask i will not pay to you. I will deposit in court and i will issue a legal notice to you. I was wondering on what basis he will file a case against me (owner) etc,

Kindly request all the Legal Professional to show us solution for the above issue or problem. 

Kind regards

Learning

3 Replies

Shashi Dhara   20 June 2019

File eviction suit in civil court that he is in unauthorised occupationdont tell any were it was rented

(Guest)
send him a legal notice through your advocate regarding eviction, and illegal activity
and persue the matter further, he might leave the apartment when he see things getting serious.

Thanks
satyammishra181@gmail.com

KSP Rao (Confidential)     22 June 2019

@ Satya Mishra Ji :

Thank you for your time and suggestions.
How ever it is a independent house(hyderabd), a small part had been let out, single portion had been let to him (single shop), there are other let out above the shop who are staying from 6 years no issues with them. He(tenant) is paying the Eletricity bill by himself and not paying the rent from 4 months. As sub inspector had informed both of you dont come to us. Now is more confident and regrious about it saying that what you wanted to do do?

He does not have any rental deed(tenant). Just wanted to know that How much time does it take for resloving the matter in the court.

Kind regards

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register