LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sd das ram (No)     19 June 2019

Torture and blackmailing By 17 years old girl

She lives in the same street where I reside. Her mom and my mama are both friends (Now quarreled. I am a 22-year-old. She used to visit my place those days with her mom. Some times I also used to her house for small household works. I don't know when she falls into love with me. I hold no such feelings with her, Nor I did any Physical intimate relationship.
But one day, her mom asked me, did you love her, I said yes intentionally. (I supposed I could save her from her mom, her husband is a drinker and she can go any extent for the money) Her mom is encouraging her to love me. I did B.tech from reputable government college. I am making a handsome salary. Now she and her mom threatening to spoil my career by making a malicious false case. My only mistake is to aid her and used to go to her home. She calls me every day and threatening me she will consume Poison if I do anything against her.
Help me to overcome come from this situation.

Learning

1 Replies

Pradipta Nath (Advocate)     19 June 2019

Immediately lodge a police diary against the girl and her mother for blackmailing you and threatening you of suicide. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register