LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mazin   17 June 2019

Advise

Dear, I hope everything okay? kindly advise if you could help me writing an MOU between my company and other company due below 1- my company has a project but could not finish it due to the money issue. 2- my company ask other company to complete the work on her behalf. 3- other company willing to complete the work and keep all bonds( performance bond and advance bond) in my company name and guaranty the client that's not going to liquidate our bonds. 4- other company will provide staff, labour and will buy the remaining materials. 5- other company will use our mobilization. other company will be responsible in front of the client in regards to time for completion and make sure the client will not liquidate us due to delay. 6- the money of payment transfer to my company accounts and other company wants to secure them money by letting my company sign a letter of assignment or other kinds of an agreement to make sure the money will end in the account( may you advise). kindly advise if you could help of above thanks indeed

Learning

4 Replies

Adv Rohit Dalmia 9324538481 (Lawyer)     21 June 2019

Hello Mazin!

I can help you with the drafting of MOU, you may call me on 9324538481 if you wish so.

Regards

Adv. Rohit M. Dalmia

Mazin   21 June 2019

Dear Advocate Rohit,

Appreciate your reply and interest in helping me... As I am living in UAE and I believe calling would cost me a lot.

Moreover, kindly advise when is the good time for contacting you?

For meanwhile dear the case as below 

1. The first party awarded a project from the client.
  2. After a year the first party faced financial issues.
  3. The first party approached the second party to complete the project on his behalf.
  4. The second party couldn't apply for Bonds.
  5. The second party requested to the first party to keep his bond valid.
  6. The second party promised the first party that's the client will not liquidate the bonds of the first party as the second party has a good relationship with the client.
  7. The first party and second party and client all agreed on above.

How can put an above agreement in legal form?  

Regards 

Adv Rohit Dalmia 9324538481 (Lawyer)     21 June 2019

Hello!

You can contact me on whatsapp tomorrow afternoon around 2:00 PM.

Regards

Adv. Rohit M. Dalmia

Mazin   21 June 2019

DEAR, WHAT YOUR COUNTRY CODE? EOE

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register