LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Praveen Darling   12 June 2019

electricity pole

Hello Sir/Medam.we have own land from my father's father. An electric pole was installed from the middle of the polt which supplies electricity to the recidents living behind the plot.so being the owner.i want shift the pole.its my humble request to provide me the legal procedures that should be followed for the removal.

Learning

4 Replies

Pradipta Nath (Advocate)     13 June 2019

The shifting of the pole may be too much cumbersome as you need to convince the Court that unless the pole is shifted to a different location, you would suffer irreparable loss. Not to forget that the installation of the electricity pole is coinceded with the growth and development of the society.

You may take the plea of getting compensation.

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     13 June 2019

Govt.gives rent to the land lord for allowing to install electric pole in the agriculture land.So why do not u claim it ?

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     13 June 2019

Govt.gives rent to the land lord for allowing to install electric pole in the agriculture land.So why do not u claim it ?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register