Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

DrNikhil Dubey   08 June 2019

No objection certificate from employer

Dear sir,
I sent a letter for no objection certificates for certain exams during my medical leave. In that time my employer never sent any objections nor any permission. I heared that if my employer does not object within 30 days that means he grants permission to me. If there has any high court or supreme judgement kindly let me know. I am working in state govt. Currently my employer wrote in mal-intentions that they did not provide permission to me for exams. But actually they did not object too. Also i did not clear the exam so noc is irrelevant to me now. How ever as per exam i notified to them by sending registered letter for seeking permission to appear in exam.

Learning

2 Replies

No my employer did not inform me that they are not giving me permission. i saw that in current note sheet. But the exams(04 exams) conducted 2 yrs to 6 month back.

I am reapeating:- i appeared 1st exam 2 years back, 2nd and 3rd exam 01 year back, 3rd exam 6 month back. I sent them letter seeking for permission. They did not reply till date. Now when i back to the job. They wrote this in notesheet. But my question is why they never informed me about the objections.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register