LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Saravanan K   05 June 2019

Divorce

I am Engineer working in Central Govt, aged 37, married 2009, we have female baby 8 year old, since marriage there is cooperation by my wife, she is fighting with all my relatives, house owners wife, neibors, friends wife etc. Her nature is not mingle with people and showing arrogancy to me and all. For provoding food to me and my doughter, she is telling she is not servant for both, last 6 years i am taking hotel food. She is frequently beating my daughter, she never behaves lovable mother to our daughter. Last 7 years there is no marrital relation between us. I tried my best to living with her she never cooperate with me and she is not dutiful wife to me. So I filed a divorce pettion to family court 2 years back. Family councelling held and not settled, then mediation also held for around 1 year not settled. She told me that she wilk not leave me. During mediation, case reffered to psychatist unofficially because of her nature, after dianose they told she has mental problem but no certificate was given because case reffered by mediator. She will not give me divorce, my own house also she occupied, i am paying Rs.12,000 for every month as maintenance. Presently, i am living in rented room. Because of hotel food I have health problem also. I realised husband-wife relation is so lovable relation and Life is also one time, I dont want to waste my life. Kindly advice me how to come out from this situation.

Learning

4 Replies

Adv Rohit Dalmia 9324538481 (Lawyer)     05 June 2019

Since you have filed the Divorce Petition. You and your Daughter are subjected to curelty. Hope your Advocate have made all these points in the petition.

Ask your Advocate to press the matter for fast hearing. Litigation does take time. Also you may ask your Advocate to make an application before the Court for psychiatrist report for her mental fitness.

Hope this solves your query. For further discussion, you may call on below number.

Regards

Adv. Rohit Dalmia

Saravanan K   05 June 2019

Thank you sir for your kind response, shall I call you tomorow for further information?

S.JEEVAGAN, Madurai. (Advocate, High court )     06 June 2019

Sir, Since counselling and mediation process is over, your case in the Family court is likely to get expedited and may be over within a period of one year. If your case has been handed in an able manner, you are likely to get decree of divorce from the family court. In case of non-filing of any appeal against the Family court's decree of divorce on behalf of your wife, you can go for second marriage, if you feel so. So don't worry and take care. In case of further doubts, you can call me up or send me an e-mail.

Adv Rohit Dalmia 9324538481 (Lawyer)     06 June 2019

Hello!

You may call up if you wish to talk.

Regards

Adv. Rohit Dalmia

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register