LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

RAJ MEHTA   05 June 2019

PLEASE SAVE MY DAUGHTER

I m 39 years old man from Mumbai. We got married in 2010 and we have now a baby girl of 3 years.
I love my wife and daughter a lot. But just because of her family (mother) and my wife's high temper, beating a lot to ky baby, abusing her badly and mental type of behavior, I have been frustrated since years.

Just because if that I cpuld not concentrate on work and I lost job as well. Than too I started my own business and doing well amidst these tension mounting at Home.

Recently I had caught my wife cheating on me and found that she is in touch with other guy. I traced and she accepted and asked for apology which I accepted 2nd time. Earlier too she was caught and I forgiven her.

Now all of a sudden she want divorce and she with her family asking me to accept it peacefully as mutual divorce.

But I still love her, and mainly my baby daughter a lot. And I do not want to divorce. Because after divorce, my daughter will not stay with me if custody of daughter will be given to her as mother.

I would have given custody to any one in the world, but do not want to give my wife, because if my daughter will stay with her and her family than she will become so dumb, will learn gaali abuse, ill culture, and will learn all types of negativity and worst kind of behaviour, culture, habits and all. Because her family is so worst, cheaters, zagdaalu type and selfish. My 2 year innocent princess have learnt so many gaalis abusive words while she visit them with my wife. They are like third class cultured family. So I really dont want to ruin my daughters life.

I have all videos, proofs, recordings of my wife beating and abusing my daughter, not giving her foods, teaching nad habis, proviking my daughter against me, and I also have all call records and proofs and her acceptance of her outside affairs.
I am really tensed and afraid that my daughter will also become like her and her family. Daughter is just so 2 year innocent kid who will learn only what she look and see around from mother.

I really really want to save my daughter and hence need to have full custody of her. HOW I SUCCESSFULLY GET THAT..

Moreover, mother of my wife is criminal and appx 30 years ago she tried to kill my wife because they didnt want birth of daughter. My wife was of just a year ols and was admitted to hospital and she was saved in spite of doctors left hope. Criminal case was filed against her mother but somehow they played tricks and came out on bail or clean after few years. So this is her family background. I know police must be having 30 years old records but I dont have proof. I know only because my wife shared this secret and her mother also agreed. But I do not have proof. May be Mumbai Police will still be having that. SO CAN I REOPEN CASE AND HOW CAN I REQUEST COURT NOT TO GIVE CUSTODY OF KY DAUGHTER TO SUCH CRIMINAL FAMILY..

Moreover my wife never respect me or my family members. I dont have patents here so me and my wife and daughter stay alone and my family stay in other states. But she keeps doubting and all.
I get daily torture and tensions. Now she has went to her mother home with my daughter and asking for divorce. Just because of these we are not in relation also since months.

Its but obvious that my Daughter is just 3 years old and attached to Mother in spite of all these because she dont understand what is wrong or right. And they have taught her that if abyone ask that with whom you want to stay.. Than my daughter replies.. with Mother. And they continue teach her against me.

I an ready to divorce but ONLY WHAT I WANT IS THE CUSTODY OF MY 3 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER...
IS THAT POSSIBLE IF I PRESENT THESE PROOFS AND FACTS IN FRONT OF COURT..

And what will be the procedure and appx FEES OF THE LAWYER TILL END..

PLEASE GUIDE ME TO SAVE MY INNOCENT DAUGHTER'S LIFE..

Learning

4 Replies

N. Sivaprakash, Chennai 984099 (Advocate)     05 June 2019

Try to gather proofs that your wife is living with that guy. Then file petition for divorce and custody of your child quoting the reason that your wife is living with another person. Normally female child will be given custody only to the mother but in this case, since she has got illicit relationship you prove the illicit relationship of your wife and can get the custody of your child.

Shashi Dhara   05 June 2019

If she is living in adultery file suit in court and take custody of Ur child by engaging eminent family advocate.

RAJ MEHTA   05 June 2019

Hello N Shivprakash and Shashi Dhara. Thank you for advice.

My wife is not staying with other guy. I meant I caught her chatting and talking to the guy on call. Thn she apologised to me and I had forgive her. Its just recently happened 16 days ago.
Now she is living at her patents place.
Daughter is obviously with her only.

I just came to know that if I reopen case against my MIL thn if it is opened and proved that they did the case of poisioning.. she will get punishment for years.
I dont want to do that but I can prove in court that my daughter and wife are living with a criminal.

I think I want a lawyer who can guarantee me that on these basis and these much proofs..I WILL get custody of my little babk whom I love a lot, but Indian Laws prefer and listen females much that I heard thats why I am little bit waiting for what to do.
AGAIN THNK

Shashi Dhara   06 June 2019

It gives preference to Ur wife is correct but it isnot ultimate truth so u approach court and prove that Ur better custodian than Ur wife and try to take Ur little princess to Ur custody. With help of eminent family advocate.and win the case.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register