LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Santosh Priya   29 May 2019

joint patta

there is land in 33 cents on my village we don't have any original documents of dis land. now problem is joint patta holder my father and his yelder brother and yelder brother passed away only my father only alive now. my uncle sons now creating problem of land. they changed joint patta on his family
what step I can take this suitation

Learning

6 Replies

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     29 May 2019

Dear querist, if your father purchased the property then you can obtain a copy of the sale deed from the Sub Registrar concerned.  Consult local advocate and file a complaint to the RDO/SDO concerned and if necessary in court.

Santosh Priya   29 May 2019

sir, thanks for your reply this not my father's it's my grandfather land and my grandfather and Grandma are expired

Shashi Dhara   30 May 2019

Then Ur father have half share .file suit for partition and separate possession .u and Ur father file jointly suit for partition.

Santosh Priya   30 May 2019

sir can I get ur number to discuss Abt it.
I finish short and sweet so I can better suggestion from you

Santosh Priya   31 May 2019

sir if u clarify my doubts our problem will be solve sir please help me and guide me.

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     31 May 2019

Your father and his brother (now died-hence his legal heirs) have equal rights over the property.  In your father's share you may get it.  so file partition suit by consulting an advocate.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register