Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Dhananjay Tripathi (Manager)     28 May 2019

Financial Cheating by Partner

Dear All,

I had given around 30Lcs to my friend for a business partnership without any paperwork but transferred the money from two different accounts using the online transfer RTGS. Also gave my papers to buy a SUV Ford Endeavour and loan is also on my name. He cheated me on the business and not returning my money of 30Lcs even after several ask nor he is saying that he will not give. But he is paying the car loan which he is using. So if I go to court asking that he is not paying he can tell the court that he can show that the EMI he is paying is actually his loan repayment to me in the same account. but the amount he is paying to me is the almost exact amount as the monthly EMI. But in my other account which is on my father's name he has not transferred a single rupee in that account. Is there anything I can do legally? It's been more than 2 years not and I am facing issues because it. please help or guide.

thanks in advance.

Learning

2 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     28 May 2019

Send legal notice

Niyaz Ahmed (Advocate)     28 May 2019

You should file a complaint before appropriate court stating entire event and try to get an order for investigation by Police.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register