LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Akhtar Nawaz   24 May 2019

is it easy to get bail?

One of my friends have been accused of section 147, 148, 323, 504 and 506. can someone please tell me if it's easy to get bail under these sections?

Learning

4 Replies

B.deepa   24 May 2019

ya . and also he can move from case eassilu if the other party who comes to compromise you people can file quash petition. then cases closes easily... further details cal me.

Jaspal singh (practicing lawyer)     24 May 2019

Dear Quriest, all the section are bailable in delhi, however only 506 of IPC is non bailable section in utter pradesh.

it is importent to know for me that in which State Fir has been registred so that we can give you better advice accordingly, however in these case you can get the bail easily from the Competent Court because the sections are not much serious in nature.

Regards

Jaspal S Maini(ADV)

Akhtar Nawaz   26 May 2019

thanks for the quick response.

Akhtar Nawaz   27 May 2019

Hi folks, another question in continuation of previous one. this FIR is registered in kapsethi sewapuri Varanasi. it's getting difficult to get interim anticipatory bail. because SO isn't ready to give a copy of FIR. can someone please tell me if there is any workaround? or what's the best possible actions for us?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register