LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Pradipti   21 May 2019

304A 337 338

Sir,I am a defence personnel.On that fateful day after completion of my younger brother marriage i along with my family members(my wife,son aged 5yr) and relatives(my cousin sister,her younger son aged 4months,her elder son 4yrs,daughter of my own sister aged 6,son of my own sister aged 4yr).I was driving the car and my cousin sister was sitting in co driver seat.my wife along with 4 kids sitting at the backside.We were proceeding towards our hometown on highway.suddenly one of the kid fell on my left hand. Thereby i lost my control over the steering and my vehicle hit the tractor which was parked on the left side of the road.My cousin sister died on the spot and with rest of all were seriously injured and were taken to the hospital.Only myself was consious as I wore seat belt.After that I called my family and all of my family members came to hospital.After that we took the dead body of my cousin to govt. hospital.Police asked my paternal uncle to give a complaint.But he refused to do so.Then our relatives asked them to give a complaint as it is required for the post mortem and cremation.He gave the complaint and FIR was lodged on me UNDER SECTION 154 AND 157. 304A,337,338 we're put on me.My relatives were made as witnesses and My paternal uncle assured me that nothing will happen as he will not go against me.Rest all injured persons were discharged from hospital and now all are ok.My relatives who were made as witnesses also assured me that nothing will happen. So please help me as I am very much depressed on my cousin's death and on other hand i am worried about my carrier because after retirement from air force i thought of joining bank in ex serviceman quota.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register