Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

mr/ms SUCCESS   20 May 2019

My Account Was Freezed By Cyber Cell

Hello Sir / Madam

This is Lakshmipathi N ,Suddenly My IOB bank Account Was Freezed On saturday .Later today i went to bank and asked them Why my account was freezed ,Branch Manager Told Me that Cyber Cell Sended a mail to block my account why becoz i was suspected to cyber crime.

Actually i am working in Small comapany with reasonable salary in side i am doing online reselling in Garments and mobile Phones .I am the Person Who take Order from people and working with a mobilephone supplier in coimbatore.Always We Tell To Custer They need to Pay Full Amount For Mobile Phone.We met One Customer Name :Naveen ,As per His Words We Booked Mobile Parcel To His Home address from Coimbatore ,Later He paid Only 2000rs/- and later some arguement He paid 1400/-rs.He is not paid The full Amount ,So We Cancelled The parcel And Told Him to Come Directly To Shop ..becoz once courrier booked He Refused to pay .Later He Gave Complaint in Cyber Cell .I am Not Get any Call From Cyber Cell But My Account Was Blocked ,Please Guide Me Someone To Get Out From This Issue.

Learning

2 Replies

Shashi Dhara   21 May 2019

Issue legal notice and approach consumer forum

Suri.Sravan Kumar (senior)     21 May 2019

approach the Cyber cell and expalin the issue and try to get your account into operation. You can also file suit against the purchaser for breach of contract.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register