Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

PALLAV PRATIM   19 May 2019

Going through mental torture because of property

Sir/Ma'am,

In need of help from you as I am in great danger & going through mental torture from my uncle & his family.
Reason being our house. We (our family & uncle family) both live in the same compound with different houses but last week uncle had constructed a wooden gate & stoping us from moving freely. Every day they yelled at us & told us to vacate the place by saying that its their property.
We r going through very tough time both physically & mentally and unable to go ahead with it.
Is there any provision in the court which can help us from going through this mental torture!! please help us.. please

Learning

3 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     20 May 2019

I am afraid that you may not be stating entire facts.  If the property is his alone, he should have thrown out without such intimidations on a routine basis.  There may be reasons and general reasons are entry and exit at odd hours, not closing the doors, too many visitors, noise from children etc.   He is your own uncle, discuss the matter through elders and never resort to such litigation unless you are forced to.  There may be elders to both of you, let them interfere and sort out minor issues and these issues are common with owners and tenants also.

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     20 May 2019

I am afraid that you may not be stating entire facts.  If the property is his alone, he should have thrown out without such intimidations on a routine basis.  There may be reasons and general reasons are entry and exit at odd hours, not closing the doors, too many visitors, noise from children etc.   He is your own uncle, discuss the matter through elders and never resort to such litigation unless you are forced to.  There may be elders to both of you, let them interfere and sort out minor issues and these issues are common with owners and tenants also.

pankaj verma   20 May 2019

lodge the FIR /COMPLAINT against them...for ur protection...u can file online complaint to ur concerned superintendent of police..9816374011

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register