LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Surya kkkkk (software engineer)     19 May 2019

Law suit for damages of reputation in it industry , society

Hi Sir ,I do have 10 years of software experience.I joined private limited company which terminated on from 2017 with alligation of me kiddnaper murder

Question:Can i file civil suit for criminal defamation against employer  when complaint pending at Labour commissioner since Labour commissioner not helping processing my complaint

Learning

3 Replies

Suri.Sravan Kumar (senior)     20 May 2019

Labour Commissioner deals only with your termination issue. Approach local experienced lawyer and issue legal notice.

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     20 May 2019

There may be several remedies to one issue.  You can always file Civil and criminal cases for such defamation and false allegations.  Wait patiently, get all those evidence and then proceed as per the advice of your Advocate.  The charges leveled against you were very serious and infact employer need not state such serious allegations if he wants to terminate an employee.  Maybe there are more facts that the employer knows but have no evidence or do not wish into unnecessary litigation.

Shashi Dhara   20 May 2019

Whether u have convicted in competent court of law or not if not then u have right to file civil and criminal case against them

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register