LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anonymouss (single)     14 May 2019

Wife Parents Asking Huge Money

I got married 8 months before and I didn't even stay with my wife for one hour. We did not have first night. Girl doesn't want me and it was a forceful marriage. Girl messaged me "she will suicide if her parents will force her" And I have some of recording that's its a forceful marriage. Now I sent two notices asking my wife to join me and they rejected third notice. Now they are saying to pay 10 lakhs because they spent 10 lakhs for marriage it seems. How can I sue my wife and their parents for mental harassment for 8-9 months and he has given life threatening for sending court notice. He was ex politician and how can I win the case. I will die but I will not give money. What if my wife start lying about me in court and we never stayed even for 1 hours. All our relatives knows about this.

Learning

6 Replies

Shashi Dhara   15 May 2019

Issue notice for rcr if refused approach family court

Anonymouss (single)     15 May 2019

Sir may I know what is rcr

Anonymouss (single)     15 May 2019

Sir may I know what is rcr

SUNIL KUMAR (apprentice)     15 May 2019

Restitution of conjugal rights section 9 of hindu marriage act

App u/s 24 for interim maintenance will be filed by your wife as a tactic to harass you..so keep this in mind while going for rcr

It is advisable to settle the matter by intervention of respectable family members of both the families and amicably reach the settlement amount..otherwise it will take years to get divorce through court of law...and still you will have some or other problems . So go for settlement by paying an agreeable amount.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register